LANCASTER, S.C. - Investigators think a deadly Lancaster County house fire on Thursday was an accident and they are looking into the possible causes in the home's living room.
They said that is where it looks like the fire on East Marion Street in Kershaw started Thursday morning.
In that room investigators found an electric heater and several extension cords.
Police found the body of 34-year-old Adam Whitley inside.
Investigators look into living room for answers to fatal fire
Hickory to pay $3.5 million to man exonerated after 24 years in prison
Police: Nurse practitioner accused of prescription fraud in Mooresville
Family defends SC woman accused of putting 4-day-old son in refrigerator
Man robs Gastonia store with clerk's daughter outside