SAN FRANCISCO - A dream came true Wednesday for a 7-year-old boy from Indian Trail.
Jonathan Page met Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry in San Francisco and even got to play arcade games with the NBA All-Star.
Johnathan is living with a rare metabolic disorder called MMA disorder and cerebral palsy.
The boy loves basketball and traveled all the way to the West Coast to make his wish of meeting Curry a reality.
The trip to California was made possible the nonprofit Dream of 3.
Jonathan will also attend the Warriors game on Friday evening and return to North Carolina on Saturday.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Who is Mark Anthony Conditt, 23-year-old suspected Austin bomber?
- Iredell County parents charged after 3-year-old found wandering nude
- Charlotte craft brewers sue over NC law that takes away sales control
- TRACKING: Snow falling in mountains; cold rain in Charlotte
- Several students hurt when school bus runs off road near Rock Hill
- Family sues claiming father's face disfigured before funeral
© 2019 Cox Media Group.