CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Maps, flags and globes in a midtown Charlotte store have been moved out and replaced by floral arrangements of every size and color.
Last month, The Blossom Shop opened a 4,457-square-foot store at 1500 E. Morehead St. — the former Map Shop space at the corner of Morehead Street and Kings Drive. It replaces the florist’s Providence Road location, although The Blossom Shop’s original store since its founding 91 years ago, at 2242 Park Road, will remain.
John Berdusis and his wife, Indeg, became the third owners of The Blossom Shop just last year. The business was started in 1929 by the Parker family, who owned it for about six decades before selling it to Ted Todd in the late 1980s.
Read the full story and check out photos of the new space here.
© 2020 Cox Media Group