CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Coliseum V dials in on interactive experiences with action-packed games, virtual reality units and a self-pour bar in east Charlotte.
That 13,000-square-foot venture opened Thursday at 2801 E. Independence Blvd., formerly home to Coliseum Lanes.
"I wanted to bring something more to the table for the Charlotte adults," says Phil McHugh, adding the venue is also kid friendly. "I felt Charlotte could step up its game."
It's taken roughly two-and-a-half years to make Coliseum V a reality.
Read the full story and check out photos inside the venue here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com
- 2 people dead after shooting at nightclub in Lancaster, officials say
- ‘Stone merchandise' falls on customer at Charlotte business, killing him
- Community rallies in support of high school cheerleaders holding MAGA banner
- 'We will never forgive him': UNCC shooting suspect pleads guilty to killing 2, injuring 4
- ‘Take care of it': NC sheriff accused of plotting murder of deputy over tape of racist comments
© 2019 Cox Media Group.