CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The EpiCentre is being transformed into an NBA All-Star destination.
The president of the Charlotte Hornets told the city council the EpiCentre in uptown will be providing free entertainment during the all-star weekend.
The setup includes a gaming section, social media photo ops, a TV broadcast area, an NBA store, visits from NBA players and celebrities and more.
The Charlotte Visitors Regional Authority said wristbands are required for the NBA Crossover section.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police offer reward to find pair accused of squatting in Davidson mayor's house
- Drugs, weapons found in raid at illegal strip club inside Iredell Co. home, police say
- Super Bowl commercials 2019: 10 must-see ads from the big game
- $300K damage to south Charlotte home after fire intentionally set, officials say
- Sheriff: Case of missing baby, mother was scheme for donations
© 2019 Cox Media Group.