CHARLESTON, S.C. - Former South Carolina state treasurer and star of the reality show "Southern Charm," Thomas Ravenel, is accused of rape.
A North Carolina woman filed a police report claiming Ravenel raped her at his house in Charleston in 2015.
According to the police incident report, the woman went to the police department on Monday and told investigators she was sexually assaulted by the "Southern Charm"' star around the second week of January 2015.
The company producing "Southern Charm" said it's investigating the accusation.
Police are investigating the allegations but have not filed any charges.
Ravenel was also accused of sex assault in a different case in 2014, but those charges were dropped.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Inspection report released on party bus that UNCC student fell from, died
- Father heartbroken after family killed in collision with alligator on I-95
- WATCH: Pollen cloud springs from tree in sneeze-worthy viral video
- VIDEO: Keith Monday's Wednesday forecast outlook
- New sheriff in town: McFadden ousts Carmichael in Meck County
© 2019 Cox Media Group.