CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte-based Grandfather Homes is planning its next development of custom-built luxury homes in south Charlotte.
The local homebuilder says it will build seven custom homes around an existing 4,307-square-foot home that sits at 7230 Alexander Road, off Providence Road, in a new gated community that will be called The Manors at Mattie Rose. The new homes will feature an architectural style similar to that of the original manor, built in 1974 and slated for renovation.
“The entire development is designed to pay homage to the original home,” says Matt Ewers, owner of Grandfather Homes. We are putting a considerable amount of planning on the front end of this project to ensure this rare opportunity is executed to its highest and best potential.”
Read more and see renderings of the community here: http://bizj.us/1pmhxk
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Trio arrested in shooting death of driver in University City
- Chef, author TV star Anthony Bourdain dead at 61
- Man arrested in hit-and-run that left Charlotte father, 4-year-old son hurt
- WATCH: Keith Monday's weekend forecast outlook
- Woman who raised kidnapped baby in SC as her own to be sentenced
© 2019 Cox Media Group.