CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Poké Bar will open its second location in the Charlotte market this week.
The build-your-own poké bowl concept has snagged 1,264 square feet in the Blakeney Shopping Center.
A soft opening is planned starting Friday. It will celebrate its grand opening July 13-15, with 30% off purchases.
That means customers can select options such as salmon, tofu, Albacore spicy tuna, scallops, shrimp and octopus over a base such as rice. Mix-ins include corn, edamame, kale, cucumber and pineapple. There’s eight sauce options as well. Sides include cucumber or seaweed salads.
Read more here: http://bizj.us/1pn387
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man found in Myrtle Beach charged with Burke County woman's murder
- $18K impact fee on new homes in Fort Mill passes on 5-2 vote
- WHAT TO KNOW: Possible hepatitis A exposure at Charlotte Hardee's
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Thursday forecast outlook
- Storm damage widespread across McConnells area of York County
© 2019 Cox Media Group.