LANCASTER, S.C. - The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division has issued warrants for the shooting that took place last Wednesday on 16th Street in Lancaster.
According to law enforcement officials, a warrant has been issued for Demarcus Foster in the shooting of Joel McLemore.
The warrants said Foster was on the porch of his 16th Street house when he pulled a gun from his waistband and shot McLemore.
McLemore, 29, was later found by deputies with a gunshot wound to the head and transported to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries. He died Friday morning.
Maryam Rivera and Quinterious Truesdale are being charged as accessories to the crime.
SLED warrants said Rivera witnessed the shooting of McLemore, and drove Foster from the scene.
Eyewitness News reporter Greg Suskin is staying on top of new details and will have a report on Channel 9 starting at 6 p.m.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Las Vegas mayor on shooter: 'This is a crazed, lunatic, full of hate'
- CMPD investigates 69th homicide near JCSU, suspect in custody
- What you need to know about Marilou Danley
- Suspect in fatal hit-and-run in Concord faces judge for first time
- Tom Petty rushed to hospital after found unconscious in cardiac arrest, report says
- Who is Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas shooter
© 2019 Cox Media Group.