GREENVILLE, S.C. - A South Carolina man accused of wanting to enslave and eat a child is out of jail on bond.
Local media outlets report 36-year-old Justin Teeter Bensing of Myrtle Beach was released from jail last month after posting a $20,000 bond.
Bensing was arrested in Greenville County in February on charges of criminal solicitation of a minor. He was one of more than 40 people facing charges following an investigation into child sex trafficking.
Bensing is accused of soliciting an undercover officer he thought was a child. Arrest warrants show Bensing asked if she were "ready to be a full-time baby maker and sex slave."
Sheriff Will Lewis said Bensing wanted to "physically cannibalize" a child.
Court records list no attorney for Bensing.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Bomb threat prompts evacuation at Hickory Ridge HS in Harrisburg
- Autopsy: Murder suspect who ambushed officers had drugs in system
- FOP: Raleigh police 'poaching CMPD officers in our own backyard
- TRACKING: Keith Monday's Tuesday forecast outlook
- Police union won't defend Parkland school resource officer if he faces legal action
- World-class kayaker dies in accident on North Carolina river
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.