Are you looking for a sleek new way to get your family around town (and do it safely)? Then you need to get down to Toyota of N Charlotte to meet the new 2020 Toyota Highlander. This redesigned SUV is sporting a hot new look, improved performance, and exciting new features that you don’t want to miss. Check it out!
The 2020 Toyota Highlander has arrived
Here are the basics when it comes to the 2020 Toyota Highlander:
- It has a starting MSRP of $34, 600.
- It comes in 5 models - the L, LE, XLE, Limited, and Platinum.
- It’s also available in a hybrid configuration for improved fuel efficiency.
- It’s available in 8 paint colors including hues like Moondust, Ruby Flare Pearl, and Blueprint.
Let’s talk about performance - here’s what you can expect when you get behind the wheel of the new 2020 Toyota Highlander at Toyota of N Charlotte.
- A 3.5L gasoline engine that produces 295 horsepower and 263 lb-ft of torque
- Front-wheel drive configuration with optional all-wheel-drive capabilities
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension and multi-link rear suspension
- Available multi-terrain select for driving in snow, sand, mud, and normal conditions
How about appearance? You’ll notice right off the bat that the 2020 model of this N Charlotte Toyota is rocking a sleek redesigned look. Here are some of the specifics that you can expect:
- 18” and 20” alloy wheel options
- A redesigned front fascia with new LED headlights and fog lights
- A fabric, leather, or SofTex-trimmed interior that seats up to 8
- Captain’s chair OR bench seating in the second row
- A panoramic moonroof
- Cool chrome accents studding the exterior and interior
- Integrated roof rails and front and rear mudguards
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
- A rear spoiler with LED stoplight
- Chrome exterior badging
Take family-friendly to all-new levels in this N Charlotte Toyota
When it comes to connectivity, you’ll find that all of your entertainment needs are easily met. The new Toyota Highlander offers high-tech features like:
- An optional JBL audio system with Qi wireless charging for your devices
- A birds-eye view camera for better visibility on all four sides of the vehicle as well as an integrated backup camera with projected path
- 3-zone automatic climate control
- Dynamic navigation and Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- USB media ports
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and Amazon Alexa
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror with Homelink Universal Transceiver
- 10” color Head-Up display
- Driver Easy Speak
Plus, you’ll have a bevy of safety features at your fingertips. You’ll find features like Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, a front and rear rear passenger seatbelt reminder, eight airbags, the Star Safety System, Safety Connect Services, hill start assist control, and downhill assist control.
Have questions? Want to see it in person? Schedule your test drive in the 2020 Toyota Highlander - visit us today at Toyota of N Charlotte! You can stop by 13429 Statesville Road, just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville, or call us at (704) 875-9199.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group