- First step to this spring cleaning task is to actually take out the trash from the interior and the trunk! We know that you have a busy life and some trash might find itself inside your ride, but make sure you take it out! You can actually attract a ton of bugs inside your rude and who wants that? Make sure you get under the seats of your car to get hard-to-reach places clean. Clear out that trunk, too!
- Next, our Charlotte Toyota Service Center suggests that you wipe down the surfaces of your car before you actually vacuum the interior. This is so you can take all the dirt from the surfaces off and then vacuum it away in the next step.
- After wiping down the surfaces, our Charlotte Toyota service techs say that you should vacuum your ride. Try to get every nook and cranny, getting rid of dirt and grime. Vacuum the seats first, and then move down to the floors!
- An oil change, so the engine can function properly
- New car tires, so your car doesn't slip and slide on wet roads after spring showers
- Windshield wiper changes, so your windshield can stay in good shape
- Brake service, so you can properly brake in the rain
© 2020 WSOC