Spring cleaning time is upon us, friends! This is one of the most common times of the year to be out with the old and in with the new. Here at our Charlotte Toyota Service Center, we don’t think this should be reserved for your home and your closets. In fact, we think that car detailing should be added to the mix of spring cleaning tasks! Many people think that car detailing is hard, but that’s not the case at all! While it may be time consuming, car detailing actually is quite simple to do. We asked our Charlotte Toyota service techs how you can get your ride ready for spring. Take a look at what they had to say about spring car detailing.
Make car detailing a part of your spring cleaning tasks
Greeting spring with car maintenance is a smart idea, but so is greeting it with car detailing! While auto service may be what helps your ride last a long time, a nice car detailing is what helps the exterior of your ride last a long time! You might even be able to put off getting a car paint job in Charlotte if you primp your ride with our detailing tips!
- First step to this spring cleaning task is to actually take out the trash from the interior and the trunk! We know that you have a busy life and some trash might find itself inside your ride, but make sure you take it out! You can actually attract a ton of bugs inside your rude and who wants that? Make sure you get under the seats of your car to get hard-to-reach places clean. Clear out that trunk, too!
- Next, our Charlotte Toyota Service Center suggests that you wipe down the surfaces of your car before you actually vacuum the interior. This is so you can take all the dirt from the surfaces off and then vacuum it away in the next step.
- After wiping down the surfaces, our Charlotte Toyota service techs say that you should vacuum your ride. Try to get every nook and cranny, getting rid of dirt and grime. Vacuum the seats first, and then move down to the floors!
Get your ride ready for spring with Charlotte car maintenance!
Once you’re done getting your car ready aesthetically, make sure you bring it to our auto service center to get necessary car maintenance in Charlotte! In order for your ride to function properly during spring, there are many auto services it should get! What are some things your ride needs in order to function properly in spring?
- An oil change, so the engine can function properly
- New car tires, so your car doesn't slip and slide on wet roads after spring showers
- Windshield wiper changes, so your windshield can stay in good shape
- Brake service, so you can properly brake in the rain
Get your ride ready by doing a car detailing today! You should also bring your ride in for Charlotte auto service at 13429 Statesville Road. You can give us a call at 888-378-1214 if you’d like to schedule an appointment!