Rockingham Housing Authority
Provides housing options for low and moderate-income families, including Public Housing units and Housing Choice Vouchers within the city limits of Rockingham.
Hamlet Housing Authority
Richmond County Department of Social Services
Provides utility assistance with heating and cooling costs; must have final notice.
United Way Richmond County
- Our Daily Bread provides boxes and bags of nutritious food to the poor and needy of our community.
- Salvation Army provides emergency financial assistance (rent/mortgage, and utilities) to needed families.
*Sandhills Community Action
- Section 8 Housing choice Voucher Program (Rental Assistance for low-income households)
- Section 8 HCV Family Self-sufficiency Program (Employment and Asset Building)
- Transitional Housing (Housing for the homeless)
- Jackson Terrace Apartments (Affordable housing for Seniors 62 and up)
*Union County Community Action
Program provides low-income families with the opportunity to become self-sufficient. Case management helps connect clients with resources for employment, housing, food and education. Provides financial assistance across Union, Anson and Richmond counties.
Place Of Grace
The Richmond County Rescue Mission offers more than beds and hot meals. Our hope is to see lives changed through caring, the meeting of basic needs, teaching God’s word, counseling/ treatment, GED Prep, work prep, job placement, permanent housing and hopefully much more.
Helping Hands of Hamlet Food Pantry
Helping Hands provides a food pantry for Richmond County residents on Thursdays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Faith Assembly Church Food Pantry/Soup Kitchen
Provides meals for the community on Tuesday night and Sunday morning. Emergency food assistance is also available.
Our Daily Bread Food Ministries
Our Daily Bread Food Ministries provides food to residents of Richmond County who are in need.
Our Daily Bread Food Ministry -- Rockingham, North Carolina
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group