Action 9 always keeps you updated on potentially dangerous recalls, but how often do you think about those recalls when you order an Uber or Lyft?
An auto safety group is sounding the alarm. It says a lot of those rideshare vehicles need critical repairs.
>> Action 9 investigator Jason Stoogenke has the demands they're making, in the video at the top of this page.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Amber Alert issued for 3-year-old abducted after woman shot to death
- Man, 2 women found dead following shooting at Hickory apartment
- Accused gang member escapes prison, takes Lyft to family’s Shelby home
- FORECAST: Heat index of at least 100 degrees; afternoon storms likely
- Dirt biker killed in crash, man charged after group of riders attack woman
© 2019 Cox Media Group.