CHARLOTTE, N.C. - An argument in a parking lot at a southeast Charlotte apartment complex led to a deadly shooting Wednesday afternoon, officials said.
A man was found shot at The Madison Apartments off East Independence Boulevard in southeast Charlotte, police said.
The shooting call from Calibre Crossing Drive came in at about 5:10 p.m. Wednesday.
The victim, Quandarro McCleary, 27, was taken to a hospital, where he later died.
According to CMPD, the suspect drove to another location on Margaret Wallace Road, where he called 911.
No charges have been filed against him as of now and no other details have been released.
Return to this story for updates.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Officer shoots man at Gastonia Buffalo Wild Wings, police say
- 'She was petrified': Woman attacked by group of riders before fatal dirt bike crash
- Man on run after allegedly killing pregnant woman, abducting children
- FORECAST: Threat of storms not backing off as heat, humidity grip region
- South Carolina deputy caught in child sex sting by his own department
© 2019 Cox Media Group.