>> Reading this story in our app? The new “Follow the Lead” feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest severe weather updates.
>> To stay on top of changing weather conditions be sure to download our free WSOC-TV Weather app
- Tuesday night temps will fall back into the 40s
- In Charlotte, temps will drop to about 34 degrees by the time you go out the door Wednesday morning
- Clouds will begin to thicken Wednesday morning in Charlotte
- By noon, expect significant cloud cover
- Our next chance to see wet weather arrives late Wednesday afternoon, but it won’t add up to much at all
- Lows will be around 37
- Mountain communities may see a few flakes, but that also looks very light
- Thursday will be partly sunny, highs around 49 and lows around 34
- There will be one more rain chance late Friday (60% chance) before mostly dry conditions return for the weekend
- A nice warm-up looks to be on the way for at least a few days to start next week
- Weekend highs will be in the mid-50s
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
>> Download our WSOC-TV app and keep up with changing weather conditions wherever you go.
>> Remember, you can watch our radar anytime at home on Roku, Amazon Fire and Apple TV.
© 2020 Cox Media Group