CHARLOTTE — Disabled retired U.S. Air Force veteran Derrick Raley saved for years to buy season tickets for Carolina Panthers games at the Bank of America Stadium.
He sits in an aisle seat because he is disabled.
Now, Raley is being forced out of the seat because of an upgrade for 900 corporate suites.
He has issues about being moved and what the team offered him in return.
In the video at the top of this webpage, Raley and his attorney talk about possible legal action they may take.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new “Follow the Lead” feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- SEARCH FOR FAYE: Photos released of vehicles in neighborhood at time 6-year-old girl vanished
- LIVE Local Radar
- Woman says $30K worth of luxury items stolen from luggage at Charlotte Douglas
- Charges dropped against man accused of gunning down Charlotte gas station clerk
- Gunman robs Charlotte Taco Bell by prying open drive-thru window
- 9 Investigates: Statesville housing program changed rules, cut participants’ savings accounts