CHARLOTTE, N.C. — There’s a new top chef in charge of menu updates at Bojangles’ Inc., but he’s plenty familiar with the homegrown brand already.
“I grew up loving Bojangles’ just as any Southerner should, so I couldn’t be more excited to bring my passion, creativity and experience to this Southern gem,” said Chef Marshall Scarborough, a Clemmons native.
He was recently named vice president of menu and culinary innovation for the chicken-and-biscuits chain.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- WATCH: Police release video of missing 6-year-old SC girl getting off school bus
- Remains found believed to be North Carolina woman who was ‘dumpster diving’
- Taco shops close as restaurant group files for bankruptcy
- Union County health officials monitoring ‘small number’ of people for coronavirus
- Woman pleads guilty, sentenced for giving vodka to teen who died of alcohol poisoning
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group