CHESTER COUNTY, S.C. - South Carolina Department of Transportation crews set up an emergency lane closure Thursday on I-77 in Chester County.
The closure was set up in the right northbound lane of I-77 at mile marker 56.6 in order to repair a bridge deck.
Drivers are advised to slow down and use caution in the work zone.
It’s not clear when the lane will reopen.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Florida teen charged with 17 murder counts in school attack
- Alabama sheriff finds missing SC girl: 'The good Lord put me in that place'
- Florida high school shooting suspect flagged as threat before tragedy
- Grand jury indicts NC man in death of 3-year-old Mariah Woods
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Thursday morning forecast
© 2018 Cox Media Group.