CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A company that makes computer systems for medical and industrial uses is expanding its presence in Charlotte.
Mecklenburg County’s economic development office announced late last week that Teguar Corp. plans to build a new 20,000-square-foot facility within city limits, representing a $5.5 million investment.
The project will retain 29 existing jobs and support the addition of 26 positions over five years, according to the county’s news release.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 79-year-old woman hit, killed by vehicle at Matthews grocery store
- Allen or Newton? Panthers coach Rivera has tough decision at QB upcoming
- Authorities release photos of possible driver, minivan in deadly Caldwell Co. hit-and-run
- FORECAST: Cloudy skies, rain chances pave way for fall-like conditions
- Hunter reportedly kills deer with bow, arrow near south Charlotte park
© 2019 Cox Media Group.