ROCK HILL, S.C. - The family of a Rock Hill teenager who went missing four years ago isn’t giving up hope of finding her.
Aaliyah Bell, who was 18 at the time, was last seen on Thanksgiving in 2014.
Investigators said Bell didn’t have a cellphone or any money on her.
- Missing teen leaves cellphone, vanishes before Thanksgiving
- Family says ‘something' keeping missing teen from home
Her family members say they have held search parties and knocked on doors.
Family members and friends gathered together Saturday to release balloons in her honor.
“Don't give up,” her aunt, Laterria Caldwell, said. “It's been four years. We haven't given up, and we won't.”
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Dozens arrested after ICE agents detain man who sought refuge in NC church for nearly a year
- WEEKEND IN VIEW: Where to find weekend fun in the Queen City
- Georgia woman sues after spending 3 months in jail for possessing cotton candy
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Saturday forecast outlook
- Stephen Curry not injured in multiple-car crash in California
© 2018 Cox Media Group.