>> Watch the video above for Severe Weather Center 9's latest forecast.
- We will finally feel some cooler temperatures on Monday, with highs in the upper 70s and most neighborhoods around Charlotte below average for this time of year
- A few scattered showers are likely by the afternoon, but chances are slim, about 20 percent
- Highs in the 80s will return by Tuesday, with drier conditions in store
- By the later part of the week, storm chances pick up and we could see some downpours
- Those highs in the 70s will try to make a return by the end of the weekend
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
© 2018 Cox Media Group.