>> Watch the video above for Severe Weather Center 9's latest forecast.
>> Remember, you can watch our radar anytime at home on Roku, Amazon Fire and Apple TV.
- Downpours caused some flooding along area creeks and roads
- Rain will continue to be steady at times through the night with some areas seeing a few inches of rain
- Temperatures struggled to warm up Monday, with temps only reaching the mid-40s
- More rain is on the way through at least Thursday before we dry off for Friday and the upcoming weekend
Rain totals at 9 p.m. Monday:
- Mint Hill: 1.6 inches
- Concord: 1.8 inches
- Mt. Holly: 2 inches
- Huntersville 1.9 inches
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
© 2018 Cox Media Group.