CONCORD, N.C. — A new food hall-style dining and shopping experience in Concord moved one step closer to becoming reality on Wednesday by announcing its first five tenants.
The long-awaited Gibson Mill Market takes up 17,000 square feet of retail space in the historic Cannon Mills Company Plant #6 at 325 McGill Ave., Northwest.
The first market tenants include:
- High Branch Brewing – The brewery is expected to complete its cross-property move to Gibson Mill Market by March 31, and open permanently this summer.
- Defined Coffee – This will be the third location for the local coffee brand and roaster.
- Luck Factory Games – A board game café expected to open this summer.
- Johnny Rogers BBQ – The second location for this favorite local barbecue joint is expected to open in the fall at the Market.
- The Market Bar – A stall that will be led by Cabarrus Brewing’s Steve Steinbacher.
Representatives said other restaurants will be announced soon.
In total, the space will support approximately 10 to 12 local vendors and offer a full-service restaurant inside. Presently, three to four stalls are still available.
“We’re excited to keep this project moving forward and look forward to welcoming Gibson Mill guests to visit the new Market later this year,” said Thomas Moore, Business Development Director at Gibson Mill.
The market is expected to open sometime this fall.
For more information, go to gibsonmill.com/market.
Cox Media Group