>> WATCH BELOW: Tracking live weather updates from Severe Weather Center 9
>> To stay on top of changing weather conditions be sure to download our free WSOC-TV Weather app.
- The few downpours from Monday night were long gone by Tuesday morning and a quiet day is expected around Charlotte -- but it will be much cooler.
- Highs this afternoon will only reach the lower 70s -- 10 degrees colder than yesterday.
- Things get more dramatic on Wednesday with rain showers for at least the first half of the day and temps struggling to even get close to 60 degrees.
- We will slowly warm back up to near 70 degrees on Thursday and should be near 80 degrees by the end of the weekend.
>> Submit sunrise and sunset pictures below.
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast