LAKE WYLIE, S.C. - A new restaurant and bar concept is headed to Lake Wylie.
Papa Doc’s Shore Club will replace T-Bones on the Lake — a fixture in that community for 24 years.
Charlotte’s Bottle Cap Group is behind the Papa Doc’s concept.
It announced plans in November to purchase that lakefront location at 3990 Charlotte Highway. That site has been a restaurant for close to 50 years, serving first as Hungry Fisherman.
Read more about plans for the new establishment here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- CMPD investigating after man found shot to death on trail behind recreation center
- Suspect got more than he bargained for after chasing woman into north Charlotte karate studio
- FORECAST: Flooding a threat as heavy downpours soak the Carolinas
- CMPD: Man accused of impersonating officer attempts to make traffic stop in north Charlotte
- Man sues Burger King after he says he was offered burgers for life for being locked in bathroom
© 2019 Cox Media Group.