CHARLOTTE, N.C. - FDA inspectors are not working because of the government shutdown.
In the video at the top of this web page, Channel 9's Ken Lemon learned what's being done to make sure food processing plants are as clean as they should be.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Pair arrested after squatting in home once owned by Davidson mayor's parents
- Beloved LB Thomas Davis says he's done with Panthers after 14 seasons
- MS-13 gang member one of three accused of having 2 kilos of meth, police say
- WATCH: Severe Weather Center 9's Thursday forecast outlook
- CMS investigates after employee accused of sending inappropriate text to teenager
© 2019 Cox Media Group.