YORK COUNTY, S.C. - Officials say a York County inmate threatened to kill an officer and blow up the jail.
Our partners at the Rock Hill Herald reported that detention officers found two threatening letters written by Brandi Wade.
Wade is accused of writing threats to family members and said that she would use a bomb to blow up the York County Detention Center.
She is charged with making threats.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 3 found dead in North Carolina home; murder warrants issued
- 'We can't keep burying our family members': Victim identified in Charlotte's 5th homicide of 2019
- Four seriously hurt, road shut down from crash in northwest Charlotte
- FORECAST: Wintry weather conditions headed north of I-40; cold, rain expected in Charlotte
- Police: Passenger dead, driver charged after car smashes into tree in south Charlotte
© 2019 Cox Media Group.