CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Charlotte Business Journal’s signature Best Places to Work awards program turns a spotlight on companies around the region that have put in place policies and practices to attract top talent -- and keep them engaged.
And the time has come to lift the curtain on our 2019 honorees.
This awards program is based on employee surveys, conducted and scored by Quantum Workplace, that took place after a nomination process earlier this year.
In all, there are 91 companies across four categories that made the cut. They range from small operations with less than 25 workers to corporate giants with 250-plus employees, spanning a wide array of industries from technology and finance to construction and staffing firms.
Where each company ranks in its respective size category will be revealed at a high-energy awards event on Nov. 8 at Topgolf.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Belmont preacher accused of getting 14-year-old girl drunk, sexually abusing her
- Gaston County assistant principal accused of having sex with student
- Teen faces murder charge after doctor hit, killed by stray bullet in uptown
- FORECAST: It'll feel like fall all week, but still not much rain in sight
- Man stabbed outside north Charlotte apartment; police searching for 3 men
© 2019 Cox Media Group.