HUDSON, NC - The Hudson Police Department says a body found in Little Gunpowder Creek has been identified as a man who went missing in February.
Police have not said how 32-year-old Bobby Scott Taylor died.
His body was found in the creek near South Main Street Wednesday morning.
Taylor was last seen leaving his home in the early morning hours on February 19.
Police said they were getting help with the case from the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Mother irate after stranger picks up first-grade son from Rowan Co. school
- Details emerge about accused Parkland shooter’s texts
- Objects thrown from I-485 overpass shatters truck driver’s windshield
- Man identified as North Carolina gang leader sentenced
- WATCH: Vicki Graf’s Thursday weather outlook
- SWINDLED: Man boots cars, demands cash as part of scam, woman says
© 2018 Cox Media Group.