LINCOLN COUNTY, N.C. - North Carolina Highway Patrol troopers are investigating after a pedestrian who was hit by a car in Lincoln County died Friday evening.
The crash happened just after 6:30 p.m. Friday, near the intersection of Lee Lawing and King Wilkinson Roads.
Authorities said two people were hit by a car, but the condition of the person who survived is unknown at this time.
This is an ongoing investigation. Check back with wsoctv.com for more information.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Deputies: Statesville man charged after missing 14-year-old found safe
- WEEKEND IN VIEW: Where to find weekend fun in the Queen City
- Top high school football recruit chooses Tennessee live on Channel 9
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Saturday forecast outlook
- Teen shot multiple times after attempting to rob man during meeting for online exchange
© 2019 Cox Media Group.