CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Authorities are searching for a man and his daughter who were reported missing, and think the pair may be in the Charlotte area.
The Richmond Police Department do not think 37-year-old Travis Plummer or his daughter, 2-year-old Te’Myah Plummer, are in danger but they have been reported missing.
“We would like to hear from whomever may be caring for Te’Myah Plummer, probably a family member,” said Major Crimes Sgt. Frank Scarpa. “We need to confirm that she is safe.”
Te’Myah is described as black with a light complexion. She was last seen by family members in Richmond in August.
Her father, Travis Plummer, is described as black, 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a medium complexion, and weighing approximately 250 pounds.
Detectives think the pair may have relocated to the Charlotte area, or perhaps Jersey City, New Jersey.
Anyone who may know where the father and daughter could be is asked to call Scarpa at 804-646-6772.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man killed; wife, 2 children hurt after ambulance hits car head-on in Chester Co.
- Brothers charged in 2017 shooting that seriously injured mail carrier
- School district cuts one day off school week; students will only go for four days a week
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Thursday forecast outlook
- Raleigh mother arrested after video of baby smoking pot goes viral
- Man shot to death in parking lot of Charlotte apartment complex
© 2019 Cox Media Group.