CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A new progress report for Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools that shows no academic impact for its Project LIFT schools that are on a year-round calendar.
Bruns Academy and Walter G. Byers received an F-grade.
Druid Hills Academy and Thomasboro Academy received a D-grade.
All of the schools scored well below 50-percent proficiency for End of Grade reading and math tests.
Channel 9 reached out to incoming Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Superintendent Clayton Wilcox to see if he has seen the report.
Channel 9 is waiting to get a response
Project LIFT reports:
- Project LIFT Outcomes Memo Executive Summary January 2017
- Project LIFT Outcomes Memo January 2017 Final
- Project LIFT Year Four Implementation Memo October 2016
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- For first time, Casey Anthony speaks about her daughter's death
- Authorities accuse NC teen of decapitating his mother at home
- Marijuana found inside Pineville home that caught fire, police say
- WATCH: April the giraffe to give birth soon at Animal Adventure Park
- Gaston Co. woman takes plea deal for deaths of 3 during group sex
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Tuesday forecast
© 2018 Cox Media Group.