CHARLOTTE, N.C. — This upscale cigar lounge and whiskey bar has set its sights on a summer opening in South End. The Vintage Whiskey & Cigar Bar has snagged a 3,300-square-foot space at 215 E. Worthington Ave. — formerly the Iron Tribe Fitness location.
The Menagerie Hospitality Group, led by local tech entrepreneur Daniel Weiss, is behind that venture.
“People are looking for unique experiences, and this will offer a super niche outlet for those interested in cigars, superior whiskies and community,” Weiss said.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- EF-2 tornado hits high school as strong winds, heavy rain rip through Carolinas
- Police identify man, woman found dead in car in north Charlotte
- Police looking for 3 men accused of carjacking Walmart employee, dragging officer
- FORECAST: Clear skies, warm temps offer relief before showers return for workweek
- ‘We are so shocked’: NC State grad among those killed when Ukrainian plane shot down in Iran