CHARLOTTE, N.C. - High school students from North Meck, South Meck, East Meck and West Meck learned about becoming financially responsible through a football video game.
U.S. Bank officials and Carolina Panthers Greg Olsen put the teens to the test Tuesday at the Johnston YMCA.
In the video at the top of this web page, Channel 9's Damany Lewis looks at the critical skills the course is introducing.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Parent company of Carowinds fined $42K after worker's hand severed
- Man wanted in girlfriend's murder accused of killing friend in Ballantyne
- Fight caught on camera at Stuart Cramer HS leads to lawsuit one year later
- TRACKING: Several school districts closed as temps crash, snow falls
- Boys who escaped Concord development center could be in Hickory
© 2019 Cox Media Group.