CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, S.C. - Charges might be filed after a motorcyclist was killed in a head-on collision Wednesday night in Chesterfield County, according to the Highway Patrol.
Troopers said an SUV collided head-on with the motorcycle around 7:30 p.m. on Brocks Mill Road, a few miles north of Chesterfield.
The rider of the motorcycle, identified as 55-year-old Robin Goodman, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the SUV was taken to the hospital, but charges are pending, troopers told Channel 9.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates on this story.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man accused of killing Steak 'n Shake cook suspected in separate restaurant robbery
- Police: Man threw 13-year-old girl from car after sex assault in SC
- Driver killed after car slams into Gastonia animal hospital, police say
- Man accused of killing nursing school student caught in crossfire due in court
- FORECAST: Risk of strong storms today; Gulf system could become hurricane
© 2019 Cox Media Group.