CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Uptown Charlotte’s first French brasserie will open next week.
La Belle Helene will open for dinner service at 5 p.m. on July 31.
That roughly 7,000-square-foot upscale restaurant is located at 300 South Tryon.
Expect to be transported to a Paris bistro of sorts, where taking the time to focus on life and enjoy good food, friends and wine is a priority, says Frederique Leonard, general manager.
“A brasserie is a place you go on a regular basis because it is definitely approachable in terms of food and taste. The experience is a very casual one,” she adds.
Read more and see photos inside the restaurant here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Son killed, mother seriously injured in double shooting, deputies say
- NC Coast is hot spot for prehistoric Megalodon shark teeth
- Lancaster police officers face discipline after deputy responds to party
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Wednesday forecast outlook
- Store owner accused of selling perfume infused with dead hummingbirds
© 2019 Cox Media Group.