ROCK HILL, S.C. - A Rock Hill caregiver is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from an elderly woman she was supposed to be caring for.
Police said Amy Comer, 43, stole about $11,000 over a four-month period while she was supposed to be making grocery runs for the woman.
Comer has been charged with exploitation of a vulnerable adult, financial card fraud and criminal conspiracy. She is being held in the York County jail under a $45,000 bond.
Detectives said there may be another suspect, but they haven't arrested anyone else.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Officials: NC trooper shoots speeding driver during traffic stop
- NC grandpa will buy dream home after winning $10M lottery jackpot
- 4 in custody after nearly 100 car break-ins reported in Mooresville
- FORECAST: Wet weather to make for messy morning drive
- Mooresville-based Lowe's announces layoffs, relocation of workers
© 2019 Cox Media Group.