TAYLORS, S.C. - Police have charged a man with driving under the influence after his van ran off a road and killed all four children inside.
Authorities say the van left the road near Taylors early Friday and crashed into several trees.
Greenville County Coroner B. Parks Evans Jr. says siblings 4-year-old Arnez Yaron Jamison Jr., 6-year-old Robbiana Evans and 8-year-old Jamire Halley died at the scene, while 2-year-old Ar'mani Jamison died at a hospital Sunday.
Officials said state Highway Patrol identified the driver as 27-year-old Arnez Yaron Jamison, who survived the crash and was hospitalized.
A fundraiser for the family raised more than $34,000 as of Monday morning.
An investigation is ongoing. It's unclear if Jamison has a lawyer.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- TRACKING: Remnants of weekend winter storm bring concern for black ice during morning drive
- WATCH: Swimsuit-clad North Carolina family frolics in snow in hilarious viral video
- WINTER STORM: Running list of closings and delays
- Firefighters put out fire at historic Fort Mill church
- Man dies, wife injured after tree crashes on car in Matthews
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.