CHARLOTTE, N.C. - When Golden State Warriors standout Stephen Curry returns to his hometown later this month to star in the NBA All-Star Game, he’ll do so after recently selling his former house in the Charlotte suburb of Waxhaw.
Real estate listing information shows that Curry and wife Ayesha’s 7,650-square-foot home in Union County sold for $1.208 million on Jan. 30.
Michaela Scurlock, a broker with Charlotte-based Vision Group Realty who co-listed the home, confirmed details of the sale to CBJ through email. Vision Group Realty, founded and owned by former Carolina Panthers defensive end Mike Rucker, has its office located in the Blakeney area of south Charlotte.
The European-style home had been on the market for almost exactly a year, initially listed for $1.55 million. Its asking price had dropped to $1.19 million shortly before the sale.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- NC college student thought ghost was in apartment; finds man in closet
- CMPD: 2-year-old kidnapped after mother left car running outside gas station
- Troopers investigate deadly crash involving school bus in York County
- FORECAST: 'Spring fever' grips Charlotte as highs again soar into 70s
- Autopsy: Man in Smoky Mountains died from meth; bear fed on his body
© 2019 Cox Media Group.