CHARLESTON, S.C. - Police have arrested a South Carolina man from a popular reality show.
"Southern Charm" star JD Madison is behind bars Sunday morning in Charleston.
Jail records show Madison is charged with check fraud.
Deputies in Charleston arrested Madison during a traffic stop Saturday. They said he wrote a bad check for more than $500 a juice and beverage company "Harvest Pure."
He is expected to appear in court next month.
Channel 9 has followed the case of fellow "Southern Charm" star Thomas Ravenel for months.
His former nanny claims he sexually assaulted her in 2015, but she did not report the claims until May 2018.
Earlier in December, the woman also sued Ravenel and the TV show's creators.
Ravenel is South Carolina's former state treasurer.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Changes expected for aging Panthers after 7-game skid
- TSA employees work busy holiday travel shifts with no pay during government shutdown
- Several families displaced after massive fire at Shelby apartment complex
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Christmas Eve forecast outlook
- 'We've never felt anything like that here': Residents shocked after earthquake in Catawba County
© 2019 Cox Media Group.