ROCK HILL, S.C. - Six people were hurt in a crash Friday night during the USA Cycling Track National Championships at the Giordana Velodrome in Rock Hill, an official with the city said.
Four were taken to a hospital by ambulance, and two others were taken by personal vehicles.
The initial report was that the patients had injuries that were not life-threatening, the official said.
The crash was not related to the UCI BMX Supercross World Cup.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police: Woman escapes human trafficker in Pineville; 2 people charged
- Bear spotted roaming around local neighborhood
- I-77 northbound in Charlotte has reopened after shooting, four car crash, police say
- Video shows Carolina Panthers fans brawling during weather delay
- Appalachian State fraternity loses university recognition until 2023
© 2019 Cox Media Group.