CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Mascots from the ACC Tournament made a special appearance for children at the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte.
The mascots spent Wednesday afternoon outside with children, cooked dinner and took photos.
“Having the mascots here is taking their mind off of what's going on back in the hospital,” said Kristin Young, Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Husband questioned after body believed to be missing NC woman found
- Man in US illegally caught trafficking pot using FedEx, Rowan Co. officials say
- Tepper, McMaster to discuss possible new SC Panthers' practice facility
- FORECAST: Highs climb close to 70 degrees as rain heads our way
- ‘Tell my wife and kids I'm getting locked up': 2 men arrested after robbery, chase
© 2019 Cox Media Group.