BOONE, N.C. - Three people are facing charges after Boone police said they found almost a pound of marijuana inside the tour vehicle of the rap group Migos.
Police said that after the Migos concert Thursday night at the Holmes Convocation Center, they could smell marijuana coming from the group's vehicle and searched it.
Officers arrested Jharon Murphy, 26, and charged him with felonious possession of marijuana with intent to sell or deliver. He was also charged with possession of codeine.
Two others, Daryl McPherson and Dominic Spigner, were cited misdemeanor simple possession of marijuana, codeine and Xanax.
In total, 420 grams of marijuana, 26 ounces of codeine and Xanax were seized during the stop.
None of the men charged are members of the group.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man dead following domestic assault in south Charlotte, police say
- Paintball shooters say it's just a game: 'We're not doing anything violent'
- Woman killed in multi-car crash on I-77 near state line
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Friday forecast outlook
- Boone police charge 3 after drugs found on Migos tour bus
- Former health dept. employee says he was fired for being whistleblower
© 2018 Cox Media Group.