CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Expect this family-friendly restaurant to begin dishing up authentic Cajun food later this year.
The Lost Cajun has snagged space in Huntersville, with a goal of opening in early December. It will be located in the Northcross Shopping Center at 9709-A Sam Furr Road.
A variety of gumbos will be on the menu. Think seafood, chicken and sausage as well as a vegetarian option. There will be staples such as jambalaya, red beans and rice, fried seafood, crawfish etouffee and lobster bisque. It also will dish up beignets for dessert.
Steve Galloway, a veteran restaurant developer and operator, is the franchisee for that 3,339-square-foot site. He’s also got a deal for up to six locations of the Louisiana-based franchise throughout western North Carolina.
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Suspect in custody after Cleveland County deputy shot in face, leg
- 5 charged with murder in connection with Gastonia father's slaying
- Stunned, furious mother falls victim to 'kidnapping prank' in NoDa
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Wednesday forecast outlook
- Independence HS community asks for prayers after quarterback found unconscious
Cox Media Group