CALDWELL COUNTY, N.C. - A teacher accused of inappropriately touching five middle school girls on campus pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges Friday.
Justin Biggs was a teacher and softball coach at William Lenoir Middle School in Caldwell County before he was arrested.
Biggs resigned days after his arrest in 2017.
Felony charges of indecent liberties with a child were dropped after Friday’s plea.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Coroner: Two teens among three killed in York County head-on crash
- Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting: 3 killed, 15 hurt when gunman opens fire; 1 suspect dead
- Troopers: Five people seriously injured in head-on collision on Gaston Co. road
- FORECAST: Warm temps, humidity intensify across our area
- Emergency crews investigating large fire at recycle center in Huntersville
© 2019 Cox Media Group.