CHARLOTTE — Channel 9′s Genevieve Curtis has been combing through documents to learn what happened in the weeks leading up to Allisha Watts’ disappearance.
Search warrants say Watts was last seen with her boyfriend James Dunmore on July 16.
- Allisha Watts case: Missing woman’s boyfriend was noted as person of interest
- Missing woman’s car was found with unresponsive boyfriend at Anson County DMV
- Missing woman’s SUV found in Anson County, CMPD says
- Friends, family offer support in search for missing woman last seen in Charlotte
- ‘Where is Allisha?’: Investigators search home where missing woman was last seen
- Who is Allisha Watts, the Moore County woman who vanished from Charlotte?
A police report from July 20, one day after Watts was reported missing, indicated that officers found a shell casing from a 9mm gun outside of a home on Pamela Lorraine Drive, where Watts was last seen.
In the video at the top of this web page, Curtis breaks down more details, including more allegations against Dunmore.
VIDEO: Allisha Watts’ boyfriend had domestic violence order filed against him
©2023 Cox Media Group