CHARLOTTE, N.C. - This Dilworth restaurant is under new management, but don’t expect much to change.
RoCo Holdings has purchased the assets tied to Lebowski’s Bar & Grill on East Boulevard, said Paul Bell, managing partner.
Bell declined to share a purchase price, though he said he negotiated a long-term lease for the 2,000-square-foot restaurant.
That restaurant group also is behind The Roasting Co., Providence Sundries and Eddie’s Place.
Click here for the full story.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Coroner: Two teens among three killed in York County head-on crash
- Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting: 3 killed, 15 hurt when gunman opens fire; 1 suspect dead
- Troopers: Five people seriously injured in head-on collision on Gaston Co. road
- FORECAST: Warm temps, humidity intensify across our area
- Emergency crews investigating large fire at recycle center in Huntersville
© 2019 Cox Media Group.