CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Police are investigating after someone was shot Wednesday morning at the Transit Center in uptown Charlotte.
The shooting happened just before 11 a.m. on East Trade Street.
Detectives said the bullet grazed the victim’s arm and he was not seriously hurt.
Investigators told Channel 9 that the shooter and the victim were in a fight when the gunman pulled out a gun, shot the man and then ran off.
Channel 9 spoke with a passenger who said he rides the bus daily. He said this incident has put his guard up.
“Maybe a fight or two or an argument, not shooting to kill. That's unusual,” passenger James Young said. “It’s disturbing. It’s happening so much, our people not caring about each other.
Anyone who recognizes the man in the image above is asked to call Crimestoppers at 704-334-1600.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates on this story.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- CMPD: Man shot during fight at transit center in uptown Charlotte
- Shooting investigation spans 2 scenes in east Charlotte
- Local town named among ‘coolest' suburbs in America
- FORECAST: Near-record temps grip the Carolinas; no rain in sight
- Unsuspecting dog walker dies after being bitten by copperhead snake
© 2019 Cox Media Group.