CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A former Walmart in south Charlotte has been acquired again with the intent of converting the store into high-density office space.
Artesia Real Estate out of Austin, Texas, purchased the building at 801 E. Arrowood Road for $5 million last month, according to Mecklenburg County real estate records. The building was last purchased in 2017 by Atlanta-based White Oak Real Estate Advisors, which also had plans to convert it into office space. Artesia says it will upfit the former store into 115,000 square feet of office space, likely for a customer service or back office tenant, in a project called Arrowood South.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'She's with God': Mother killed, 2 children hurt during Monroe home invasion
- Suspect turned away from jail because of wheelchair commits another crime, sources say
- 'It sounded like a big pop': Bullet flies into couples' car on I-85 in Gaston County
- Daughter remembers father who died while fishing on Catawba River
- Rock Hill man dies from apparent bee sting
© 2019 Cox Media Group.