CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte developer Beacon Partners will bring a little more than 50,000 square feet of adaptive-reuse space to the market adjacent to its upcoming development in lower South End.
Earlier this year, Beacon acquired six single-story warehouse buildings at Dewitt Lane and Tryclan Drive as part of a portfolio acquisition. Those buildings will be renovated and upfitted into 52,690 square feet of office and retail space, the developer said late Monday. The buildings include 3500, 3521, 3530, 3531 and 3539 Dewitt Lane and 3621 Tryclan Drive.
The adaptive-reuse project, LoSo Village, is immediately north of another Beacon project, LoSo Station, at a 15-acre site with frontage on South Boulevard and the Lynx Blue Line Scaleybark Station. Beacon said in January it will develop more than 500,000 square feet of office and 30,000 square feet of retail space there, and the site is separately expected to accommodate 350 apartments and a hotel.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'I felt something grab my leg': Teen surfer bitten by shark at Ocean Isle Beach
- NC park officials issue warning about 'zombie snake' that can play dead
- Crews rescue teenager stranded on South Fork River island
- FORECAST: Humidity drops as we dry out after 4 straight days of rain
- Grandmother of SC dad who killed his 5 kids asks to spare his life
© 2019 Cox Media Group.